I'm a woman and a vegetarian. Should I take iron supplements?

Depends. Have your blood count checked to see if you are anemic. Most vegetarians can get adequate amounts of iron through their diet provided they eat a healthy and varied diet.
Yes. That's my opinion. Militants may tell you that you can get enough iron from vegetables, but you'd need to take 20 tablespoons of that special molasses or 16 servings of broccoli to have a chance. Vegetarianism is the moral high ground but you need to supplement -- more than just iron. A veg-friendly physician can help you if you want to be safe. Best wishes.