What causes back spams and around the heart to. I have ra, seziures, high blood pressure.

In brief: Hello.

Hello. Since i don't have a clear idea of what you are describing and i don't know if this just started or if it is a chronic condition, i will provide the following.
Here are some possible symptoms of a mycocardial infarction (heart attack). Chest pain, tightness, squeezing or fullness is the most common presentation. However the pain can also present in the upper back, the upper middle abdomen, jaw, head, teeth or in the arms (left more than right). One could have nausea, vomiting or it could feel like indigestion or heartburn. Feeling short of breath, sweating and just feeling out of sorts can also occur. About a fourth of people have no significant symptoms during a heart attack. I may be way off with my response. But when i see back and heart pain listed together it makes me wonder. If you are having acute symptoms that are listed above get emergency assistance. However, if this is chronic pain, than it is likely not the cause.

In brief: Hello.

Dr. Marsha Davis