My front tooth just fell off of my partial. What can I use to fix it until i can get to the dentist? Funds are limited. Thk u is there a glue that's safe to use?

In brief: Hello.

Hello. I am not a dentist; so any information i provide can‘t substitute for your dentist’s input.
Please check with your dentist for his or her recommendation. First off, don't recommend using glue or other house-hold adhesives to re-cement your tooth/ crown. There are products which can be used to re-cement crowns that have fallen off. Recapit, temparin, and dentemp are three such products. Follow the directions that come with the product. Make sure your tooth is clean and dry. If it is wet, it can impact the seal. You can clean the interior of the crown and make sure that it is also clean and dry. Check to make sure the crown fits evenly, before you cement it in. If not there might be a piece of cement on your tooth or in the crown that is the cause. This could be gently scraped off. Take care.

In brief: Hello.

In brief: Anything

Anything you use will not last very long, and you will only be contaminating the acrylic in that area, making it harder to repair. It might have fallen off because of your bite.
.. The front teeth may be hitting too hard. If that is the case, it needs to be adjusted, by a dentist, after the repair. All the cement or glue will not hold it if this is the case. This is a very minor procedure which should not set you back that much.

In brief: Anything

Dr. Neil McLeod
Dentistry - Prosthodontics

In brief: It

It really needs to be attached with polymerhylmethacrylate resin.
Any kind of superglue gets in the way and has to be ground away. Good luck. Dr neil mcleod dds dentistry that lasts - quality that counts.

In brief: It

Dr. Andrea Brand