Can exposed nerve in tooth lead to blood clot or anyerism lower back tooth has fell apart , leaving tissue exposed.In last 2 months I have experienced a severe jolting, pulsatting pain. When this occurs; i also develope an earache and headache. Have not s

In brief: I

I don't think you have to worry about a broken tooth causing a blood clot or an aneurysm, which is an abnormal widening or ballooning of a portion of an artery due to weakness in the wall of the blood vessel.
You have to be worried about an infection which can spread into your bone, and possibly your bloodstream, taxing your immune system. Add in the possibility of localized swelling and the pain involved, and you can see that you need to make it a priority, somehow, someway, insurance or no insurance, to see a dentist. Self medicating with an unknown antibiotic that you don't know will even work, let alone if you even have an infection, is not the correct way to treat this. Get in touch with your county department of social services for guidance and get this longstanding problem treated before it becomes an all out emergency.

In brief: I

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. G Funari
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: I

I agree completely with the information provided above.
It is typical for pain from a lower tooth to radiate to the ear and temporal region. An infected tooth cannot directly cause an aneurysm or blood clot but it may be an avenue for bacteria to enter the blood stream which can cause issues internally with your heart, joints and other organs. You need to see a dentist or oral surgeon asap to prevent this situation from deteriorating and causing more serious medical issues such as an infection.

In brief: I

Dr. G Funari
Dr. G Funari
Dr. Jean Edderai
Dentistry

In brief: Drs.

Drs.
Davantzis and funari are right, there are even recent studies relating oral infections to heart, lungs, brain, and kidneys problems. So please try to contact a local dental school for treatment if your budget cannot afford private services. Good luck!

In brief: Drs.

Drs.
Dr. Jean Edderai
Dr. Jean Edderai
Dr. Vikram Patel