Can I get pregnant after the copper IUD is removed?

Yes. Yes, most women can conceive after removal of an iud. Age, tubal status, and sperm quality all affect success rates, so check in with your fertility specialist early.
Yes. An iud is used to prevent pregnancy. So once the iud is removed your fertility comes back. If you don't want to get pregnant use another form of birth control!
Yes. The CopperIUD is one of the BEST forms of birth control available. Non-hormonal (no effect on fertility/acne/headaches/nausea/wt gain/bloating/blood clots) and VERY safe (except if you have Wilson's dz/Copper allergy). Only risk is a heavier period and complications w/ insertion (RARE). Immediately effective to prevent pregnancy, but DOES NOT protect against STIs. OK for women who haven't had kids.