I had an MRI of my lower lumbar spine, what was found was, boarderline disc bulging seen at l5-s1, l4-l5, l3-l4, l1-l2, t12-l1, t i had an MRI of my lower lumbar spine, what was found was, boarderline disc bulging seen at l5-s1, l4-l5, l3-l4, l1-l2, t12-l

Dr. Carl Spivak
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine

In brief: It

It sounds like you have significant multilevel degenerative disease of the spine.
I would recommend seeing a spine doctor and spine surgeon since you are in severe pain even though you are undergoing conservative treatment (anti-inflammatory, muscle relaxer and physical therapy). You may benefit from steroid injections or surgery. I would recommend discussing work restrictions with that doctor. Good luck!

In brief: It