Do u think Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) can help some people with mental/mood disorder? My friend has mental conditions and the only thing that I she has tried a lot of meds for mental/mood and it makes her worst

Mood medications. Certainly some medications can alter the mood -- for better or for worse. I think it's best to try 'non-pharmacologic' ways of improving the mood first. This could include sleeping more, talking with friends, trying to enjoy things... If more help is needed, a psychologist can do alot to help someone. Only after all that would I look to medications to help with mood. Meds can have side-effects. .