What things affect the price of a male breast reduction surgery? I've seen price ranges for male breast reduction as wide as $3000 to $10, 000. What things make the price so variable? .

The . The cost involved will be determined by many factors. Some male gynecomastia is improved with just liposuction alone, some with a combination of liposuction and direct excision of breast tissue, and others need more formal breast reduction with skin removal and therefore more scarring... You need to consult with a plastic surgeon in your area. Best of luck to you... www.natureredefined.com.
We . We price this with some idea of the difficulty and expected length of surgery. The more of a liposuction case it is with less tissue excision directly, the more it's priced like a liposuction procedure. The more complex and like a breast reduction type procedure with extensive direct resection and nipple movement, it's priced more like a mastopexy or lift surgery, .
Location . Location in the country, doctor's experience, hospital vs office, approach used in the procedure, estimated time for the procedure, anesthesia, all drive the price of any procedure, not just breast reduction surgery. Good luck from nyc. For more info visit www.Drgrossman.Com.
Varies. Costs associated with male breast reduction surgery will depend on exactly what procedure is necessary, who is performing the procedure, anesthesia provider, facility the procedure is performed in, and even geographic location. Best to find a well experienced board certified plastic surgeon who can demonstrate significant experience helping patients in your situation. Best wishes.
How . How much the doctor want to charge and hospital fee.