I take prozac (fluoxetine), (fluoxetine) would taking procera avh or brainalert conflict with prozac (fluoxetine)? I have major depression otherwise am quite healthy

Do not mix these. Both of these are supplements, which means they are unregulated and untested. Based on the ingredients they report to have, you could have a serious interaction. Brainalert has also been found potentially dangerous by the FDA:
https://www.fda.gov/ICECI/EnforcementActions/WarningLetters/2017/ucm589575.htm

Please do not mix these with Prozac. Speak to your prescriber if you have cognitive concerns.
Hello. . Hello. I was trying to research procera avh for you. Kept getting company sites. I could not get a firm handle on the contents or how exacting their research was done. Did get a sense however, that there have been a number of complaints. I was very concerned when on one the pocera avh websites, i got into a loop when i tried to leave the site- it appeared to me that it was trying to lock me into some sort of aggreement. Boy, this doesn't seem ethical to me. I was going to try to thoroughly research this for you, but after the experience i just had i, i don't want to risk it. Sorry.