I had an abortion 2/11 got my period 3/11 but has not stopped i started cramping three days ago should I see someone? Bleeding bad now and a lot of icky stuff coming out.

Dr. Luba Foltz

In brief: You

You should definitely see an ob/gyn.
Your doctor can do an ultrasound to make sure there is no retained tissue in your uterus, as well as check your pregnancy hormone levels. Your doctor can also prescribe a birth control pill which will help to stop your bleeding.

In brief: You

You should definitely see an ob/gyn.
Dr. Megan Bird

In brief: You

You definitely should see someone.
That can be a sign of infection or hormone changes. If you don't feel comfortable going back to the doctor that did your abortion, you should definitely see a gyn. If you get a fever or flu like symptoms, you should go to the er or urgent care to be seen. Good luck!

In brief: You

You definitely should see someone.
Dr. Adam Levy