Can ear ringing be caused by my hi b/p or choleserol meds meds im on. B/p - ramipril @ metoprolol tartate. For choleserol- crestor (rosuvastatin)

Your . Your ringing in the ears may be a symptom known as "tinnitus". There is a huge list of conditions associated with tinnitus such as: - age related hearing loss - exposure to loud noise - medication side effects - ear wax impaction - head and neck injuries - blood vessel disorders - acoustic neuroma - meniere's disease - stress and depression tinnitus is listed as one of the possible side effects for ramipril, but not for metoprolol or crestor (rosuvastatin). Tinnitus is very common - 1 in 5 people have it! the best way to evaluate the cause and possible treatments is to see your doctor or an ear, nose and throat doctor (otolaryngologist). Tinnitus can improve with treatment of the underlying disorder, so it is worth looking into. Do not discontinue any medications without discussing it with your doctor first. Good luck!