Over weight 26 year old female! i'm 26 years old i weigh about 220lbs. I don’t eat a lot but the things I do eat aren't too healthy. I eat fried foods and fast food on an occasion. I was diagnosed with pancreatitis in 2009; at the beginning of the year

Dr. Michel Kahaleh
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: Pancreas

You need to eat more healthy and see a pancreas doctor.

In brief: Pancreas

Dr. Leon Katz
Bariatrics

In brief: The

The best way to lose weight is through a change in your lifestyle, including eating healthier and getting consistent exercise.
If you have tried multiple diets and regain the weight and your bmi is above 35 with either diabetes or hypertension then a surgical intervention may be a reasonable option. Join a gym and meet with a nutritionist that will help you figure out a meaningful way of changing your eating habits. Remember if you drink regular soda or juice, this can add 300 calories or more a day. If a person stores 4000 calories extra that will mean a 1 pound weight gain. Start drinking more water and as a compromise a little diet soda. Good luck.

In brief: The

Dr. Marsha Davis