I have been having fluctuation chest pain I had a heart attack in 2003, and the pain was nearly identical, to this, except this is not constant like then. I have also been short of breath, sick to my stomach, and clammy. What do you think it might be, a

Find out. If the chest pain is similar to previous proven chest pain from heart, then it has a high likelihood that it is again. Shortness of breath is frequently related to heart disease. Nausea less so but can. Cardiology is the discipline to assess for you. Soon is recommended.
By . By the date of this post almost a week has passed. I hope you have seen your doctor by now.If not it is imperative you do so right away. Chest pain in anyone is serious, especially someone who has heart disease and a previous heart attack. For the future or for anyone reading this text, if you have chest pain you need to seek medical care right away. Lastly make sure you are following up with your doctor regularly to manage high cholesterol and other issues that may be present. Take care.