My feet are numb, feels like I'm walking on rocks. Have sharp pain running up my heals and top of my feet. Went to a specialist, x-rays are find, they don't know what the problems is.

There . There are a lot of causes for numbness in the feet. If it's both feet, chances are the cause is systemic, like diabetes, anemia, thyroid disease, or some other kind of systemic problem. A full work-up, including blood tests and a neurological examination is required. While numbness is usually not a symptom of poor circulation, vascular testing may also be advised. You can start with a podiatrist or your primary care physician to get a better idea on what type of specialist to go to based on the tests i noted above.
When . When you have this kind of abnormal sensation and pain in both feet at the same time, it suggests either serious peripheral vascular disease or peripheral neuropathy or radiculopathy. "neuropathy" describes any of several disorders of peripheral nerves, and can be a pure sensory problem such as you have described, a pure motor problem, a mixed sensory/motor problem, or even an autonomic problem affecting functions such as sweating, blood pressure, and blood flow. "radiculopathy" describes disorders of the nerve roots as they come out of the spinal cord. Most radiculopathy is caused by degenerative spine disease, with excess bone growth ("osteophytes"), herniated disc tissue, or related problems compressing the nerve roots as they exit the canals in the bone to go to the peripheral tissues. You have not told us your age which would affect which one of these problems is more likely as an explanation of your symptoms. Are you diabetic? Diabetics get both neuropathy and vascular disease. You stated that "xrays" were fine (i'm interpreting); plain xrays are of no value in the diagnosis of neuropathy or peripheral vascular disease, and are of limited value in the evaluation of the spine for degenerative disease which can cause radiculopathy. You should see a neurologist for an evaluation for neuropathy and for radiculopathy, which may involve either ct or MRI examination of your lower spine. You may also need to see an internist or other specialist in peripheral vascular disease to assess whether you have severe narrowing of arteries in your pelvis or legs.