Are these white lines on my front teeth due to too much fluoride treatment? Lately i've noticed some white lines on my front teeth, and am wondering if maybe i'm getting too much fluoride. .

In brief: You

You question did not say how old you are, if you are taking vitamins with flouride, or whether the lines are vertical or horizontal.
Hard to tell, sight unseen, but if they are vertical then they are probably small stress fractures of the enamel due to wear and tear, grinding, and age. Flouride would not cause this. As your dentist for his/her opinion since they can physically see your teeth.

In brief: You

Dr. Robert Fields
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: Discoloration

Discoloration of dental enamel caused by excessive exposure to high concentrations of flouride can happen during tooth development .
...This condition is referred to as flourosis. This would not just be on your front teeth. Also braces can cause horizontal lines after they are removed. Acid will not cause white spots or lines but yellow discoloration of the teeth. My advice to you is set up a consultation with your dentist, and if you do not have one, search for one in your geographical area with good reviews and testimonials from patients on the web.

In brief: Discoloration

Dr. Jean Edderai
Dentistry

In brief: Too

Too much Fluoride will never get white spots or lines, are you bleaching your teeth? We need to see a photo if you have one send it to us.
The information you've provided does not give us much. Sorry..... I will be waiting for more information including your age etc.

In brief: Too

Dr. Keegan Duchicela