Could i cure it myself? I have a small pus-filled bump on my genital area.. Sometimes it swells up and is very painful and it is hard for me to move. I had a dr look at it and he told me it was an ingrown hair. I researched ingrown hairs and that is not

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: If

If the area is infected you will need antibiotics, and possibly a procedure called an I&D (incision and drainage).
Otherwise, you could try warm compresses to the area three times a day, if it drains on its own, apply an antibacterial ointment to the area twice a day and monitor. If it does not improve see your doctor. Good luck!

In brief: If