Should I be concerned that my hCG levels are not rising very quickly?

Dr. Megan Bird
In brief: Maybe
It depends on where you are in your pregnancy.
Usually HCG levels double every 48 hours in the first few weeks but I have seen totally normal pregnancies in women where it didn't. Generally, our concern goes up if they are not going up by 66% in 48 hours but that doesn't necessarily mean anything horrible. Have patience and ask for an ultrasound once they get to 2000-3000.

In brief: Maybe
Dr. Megan Bird
Dr. Megan Bird
Pathology
In brief: May be
There is a wide range of normal HCG levels during pregnancy.
It would be prudent to discuss the matter with your doctor so that the results may be interpreted in the context of rest of the findings.

In brief: May be
Dr. Jane Van Dis