I lost my baby but it seems like im still pregnant and sometimes it feels like the baby is moving i went to the doctor because i was bleeding and am now. She said i lost my baby because my hormone levels went from the thousands to 96. But i still fell lik

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: I

I am so sorry to hear about your loss.
You still feel pregnant because the hormones of pregnancy are still in your system making you feel this way. This will resolve soon. Also, you are likely feeling your uterus contracting and shrinking down to pre-pregnancy size, thus giving you the sensation that something is moving and kicking. Miscarriage is a very traumatic event for most women, and it is possible that you do not want to accept the loss therefore your mind is sending signals to your body which you are interpreting as a baby moving. If you continue to feel this way seek support from your partner, family, friends, or a support group. Also follow up with your doctor to make sure all the products of conception have passed. Again I am sorry for your loss. Take good care.

In brief: I

I am so sorry to hear about your loss.
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham