I am 5 weeks pregnant and under stress from work. Do you think I will miscarry? I had a blighted ovum miscarriage last november 2011 no signs of bleeding or cramps we found out during our first ultrasound... And this is my first time being pregnant since.

It . It sounds like you may need some help managing your stress level throughout your pregnancy. Your doctor was right in regards to women having babies under extremely stressful situations, however that does not mean it was easy for them. They were under circumstances they could not control. At least you have the resources to manage this issue. I suggest you seek therapy from a licensed mental health professional. He/she can help you learn to manage your stress and help you get through this pregnancy as stress free as possible. Try not to think of the worse and focus on positive outcomes such as a healthy, happy, pregnant mom to be. I wish you the very best.