Am i pregnant? I am on birth control and still got my period but I have been feeling pregnancy symptoms such as, nauseous, lower back aches, head aches, mood swings, brown vaginal discharge, bumps around nipples, line on stomach, and dizzy spells for the

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: The

The symptoms you are having could be caused by hormonal fluctuations due to the birth control pill.
Think about it like this; the birth control pills suppress ovulation thus your body is in a state of pseudo pregnancy. You may benefit from a different pill with a different hormonal make up. At your next visit discuss changing your birth control pill with your doctor. Take care.

In brief: The

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Adam Levy