How are fibrocystic breast changes typically treated?

Usually no treatment. If symptomatic decrease salty foods and caffeine. If this does not help then a mild diuretic or danazole may help.
Decrease caffeine. Look at your diet and see if you are eating or drinking foods that contain caffeine. Some of the usual offenders: coffee, tea, chocolate, iced tea, soda/pop, energy drinks and powered drink mixes. Try decreasing your caffeine intake for 2 weeks. If the pain gets better, then caffeine is the problem. Vitamin e and evening primrose can be used to relieve pain as well.