Should i be worried about cancer?D i recently discovered a bald spot bigger than a dime next to an odd mole on my head. The mole is pretty big lumpy pink with a brown spot in the center. It has grown over the years. I also experience ringing in my right

Dr. James Gulley
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: Get checked out

You should get this area checked out.
It could be nothing but it could be a cancer as you questioned. Only a detailed examination by a trained practitioner can assess for this.

In brief: Get checked out

You should get this area checked out.
Dr. Coyle Connolly
Dermatology

In brief: Odd mole

See a dermatologist to evaluate the mole.
A mole that changes size and as different colors such as the pink and brown you describe could be abnormal.

In brief: Odd mole

Dr. James Seward
Dermatology

In brief: This

This is hard to answer without a clinical examination so i would see a dermatologist to evaluate the mole and the bald spot but also see your primary care doctor for your other symptoms.
See a picture of abnormal mole/skin cancers/possible melanoma at the link below. I hope that helps.

In brief: This