Inside of my foreskin is red and itchy. Sometimes there is some yellowish white substance is coming out o fit. I am using clotrimazole cream and still it is itchy.Sometimes the tip of the penis becomes red .Tip of the penis is very dry and pains while str

Dr. John Gore
Urology

In brief: You

You should have this examined by your primary care doctor and - if they think you need a specialist evaluation - possibly by a urologist.
It may be that you have inflammation or infection in the foreskin, and that can lead to difficult pulling back the foreskin, a condition called phimosis. A red lesion on the foreskin or head of the penis could potentially be something more concerning like bowens' disease of the penis, so you should have it inspected.

In brief: You

Dr. John Gore
Dr. John Gore
Dr. Adam Levy