I have some symptoms of the flu, but not all. Symptoms started when I moved residences? I'm concerned that it may be a reaction? I moved into a new house three days ago. Ever since, I've had body aches, headaches, and dizziness. I also had a mild fever th

Any gas appliances? It could be the flu or many other kinds of infection however since the symptoms began right after moving to a new house the possiblity of carbon monoxide poisoning should be considered. Do you get better when you leave the house? Does anyone else in the house feels sick also? Does the house have gas heat or other appliances? If this is possible you should leave and get checked right away.