Does this happen a lot after lap. Surgeries?#nqlu i kept going back to the doctor's office after the lap. Gallbladder removal surgery with hives, cough, diahrea, mild infections(sinus, skin), and feeling fogged in.I even went to an infectious disease doct

Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Strongyloides

You need to see an infectious diseases expert and be fully evaluated.
Some of these symptoms may be related to reactions to medications you may have received in conjunction with the surgery. Many may be related to strongyloidiasis, an uncommon but easily diagnosed and treated illness which can affect the gallbladder and be spread to elsewhere from there. Go back and talk to that id doctor.

In brief: Strongyloides

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: It

It is very difficult to say if all your symptoms are related to your surgery.
In my own personal experience, I have not had a patient present with symptoms like this after a lap. Choleycystectomy. As far as c. Diff is concerned, this is usually a result of being on antibiotics for a long time. What occurs is the antibiotics kill all the good bacteria in your GI tract, which allows c. Diff to grow and cause infection. Hopefully you were successfully treated for this problem. Otherwise you should keep close follow up with your primary care provider in the hopes of uncovering what is ailing you. All the best.

In brief: It

Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery