Can any doctor remove what appears to be a skin tag from the end of my eyelid? It is starting to really bother me.

Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dermatology

In brief: Easy

These are quick and easy to remove.
It is a routine procedure. Done by dermatologist, cosmetic surgeon, eye surgeon. No sutures or dressings. Nearly painless. Heal in 5 days.

In brief: Easy

These are quick and easy to remove.
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dr. Suzanne Galli
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Skin tag

Your best bet would be to have your eyes evaluated by a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

In brief: Skin tag

Dr. Suzanne Galli
Dr. Suzanne Galli
Dr. Glynis Ablon
yes any doctor can, but make sure they are careful and have electrodesiccation readily available for bleeding, if concerned see an oculoplastic surgeon, dermatologist, or plastic surgeon.
Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: You

You should consult an ophthalmologist for this issue.
He/she will be able to make a diagnosis and discuss appropriate treatment options with you. Depending on your insurance you may need to see your primary care provider first and then be referred. Good luck.

In brief: You

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson