Should i be worried? I have not had my period for almost 11 weeks. I have taken pregnancy test after test and they all come up negative. I am not showing obvious signs for pregnancy. I am really tired and some times i feel sick and dizzy but i never vomit

Pathology

In brief: Hormonal imbalance

Menstrual irregularities are not uncommon and anovulatory cycle is a common cause.
If you miss more than two periods it would be time to see your doctor. If you do not wish to be pregnant, use contraception all the time. You may consider implanted contraceptive or an IUD.
Consult this site for info:
http://www.nichd.nih.gov/health/topics/menstruation/conditioninfo/Pages/causes.aspx

In brief: Hormonal imbalance

Consult this site for info:

In brief: Hello.

Hello. I am assuming that you are an adult female who normally has fairly regular periods.
You describe lack of period, marked fatigue, feeling dizzy and nauseated. If your symptoms are related to your lack of a period, could consider thyroid disease or changes in your hormones if you have had a marked drop in weight recently, you have been engaging in heavy physical activity (like running marathons) or you are feeling really stressed. This is not an all inclusive list. If you have really low body fat that can also be an issue. You have likely missed two menstrual cycles or possibly three, depending on how long your cycle is. Recommend that you see your gynecologist to help determine cause. Take care.

In brief: Hello.

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham