What should I do about this fungus? I'm using a colloidal oatmeal bath and an anti-fungal liquid spray to treat what I believe is athletes foot that I may have spread, by itching, to my arms, legs, hands, and a few other places. How can I tell if this is

Agree with Dr. J. If over the counter anti-fungal treatment has not helped, it is time to see a doctor.
The . The answer is simple. If you are self treating with no results and you want to know if it really is a fungal infection, then you need to see your primary care doctor or a dermatologist. A diagnosis can be made and appropriate treatment can be started. All the best.