I saw a work out machine on television. If I buy one of them, will I be able to achieve the look that those models have?

Dr. Rebecca Tennant
In brief: No
Never.They are models! it is their profession to stay in perfect shape and they work very hard at it by exercising (using more than just the machine, surely) and dieting with careful food choices.
Remember, an ad on tv is just that, they are trying to sell you something. That's not to say that the machine wouldn't help you get in shape, but you would have to use it with disciplined regularity.

In brief: No
Dr. Rebecca Tennant
Dr. Rebecca Tennant
Dr. Daniel Hampton
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: TV ads
Probably not. Those ads often present unrealistic body images.

In brief: TV ads
Dr. Daniel Hampton
Dr. Daniel Hampton
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine