I have never exercised before. How do I begin?

Dr. Douglas Chang
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
In brief: Congrats!
Think of a fun activity that you could do with your friends.
Start slowly and build up over time slowly. Exercise actually is a life-style issue that should be sustainable and enjoyable, because the real benefits come with long-term commitment. Small changes in lifestyle, maintained over the long term, can have a huge positive impact on your life.

In brief: Congrats!
Dr. Douglas Chang
Dr. Douglas Chang
Dr. Mark Galland
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: I agree.
You can also consult with a personal trainer who will create a routine for you that is within your skill and ability level.
He/she will also ensure you are performing your exercises safely and with proper technique. Best of luck!

In brief: I agree.
Dr. Mark Galland
Dr. Mark Galland