How should I get my unmotivated body to work out?

Dr. Brian Badman
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Well.
I would probably start by turning off the tv, getting off the couch or lazy boy and throwing away the bag of cheetos.
You need to start with a realistic schedule so as to not get discouraged. Go for a walk, ride a bike. Do something outdoors so as to make it not seem like you are working out. If you enjoy what you are doing it will help. Change your diet. Its all about small baby steps. Gl.

In brief: Well.
Dr. Brian Badman
Dr. Brian Badman
Dr. Stephen Shroyer
Being active is a work out.
Daily exercise comes in a variety of ways. Gym and formal exercising is fun and icing on the cake during a given day. Every day exercising is important. Motivation is difficult. Remember to give your body an break also.

Being active is a work out.
Dr. Stephen Shroyer
Dr. Stephen Shroyer
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine