I got injured and now my joint clicks and hurts, what could be wrong? Please help, thanks. I fell on my shoulder and it hurt pretty bad for a little while after the fall. After my shoulder is still really sore and it hurts when i move my arm. It also clic

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: You

You did not mention in your post if you have seen a doctor for this issue.
If not then that should be done asap. You will need a complete examination and an x-ray. Often times clicking can signify damage to the ligaments and tendons in the shoulder. You will need an eaxm to determine if this is probable. Typically if an x-ray is done and it is negative an MRI may be ordered if a tendon or ligament injury is suspected. In the meantime, rest your shoulder and take advil (ibuprofen) or Ibuprofen for the pain and swelling. Best of luck.

In brief: You

Dr. Peter Kurzweil