What can I do to rid discoloration on my neck, back, and chest that looks like tinea versicolor besides dandruff shampoo? I have discoloration that has spread over the past year on my neck, upper back, and some on my stomach. It has changed in color from

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: This

This is something that should be evaluated by a dermatologist.
You could be dealing with vitiligo, psoriasis, dermatits, etc. It is hard to make an assessment solely based on your post. I definitely think you should schedule an appointment. Best of luck.

In brief: This

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry

In brief: Have it evaluated.

There are many things that may cause discoloration of the skin.
Several types of inflammatory conditions of the skin, allergic reactions, sun exposure, friction, bacterial, viral or fungal infections, insect bites, and cancer can all cause discoloration of the skin. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment.

In brief: Have it evaluated.

Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Payam Rafat