I have a sore in my mouth like a pimple with puss in it. It is on the side but not on the tooth, it is red with a white center. Do I need to take to some medications for it?

There . There are a number of possible diagnoses but clearly you need to see your dentist for an accurate diagnosis. For example, this could be a signal that you have a gum or tooth infection that is seeking drainage. In any case it should be examined and if necessary xrayed to determine the source of the infection.
It . It sounds like a draining opening for infection, the source of the ifection can be either the tooth infront or behind the pimple. You need to go to a dentist and have an x-ray of the area, and usually the x-ray will show which tooth is infected.
Saint . Saint peters, not sure, but it could be a draining infection, ulceration from trauma or viral. A draining infection won't go away. It will continue to drain causing a foul taste. You will need root canal therapy or an extraction. If it is from trauma it will heal in two weeks or so. If it is viral it will come and go in other areas. I'm going to give you the standard answer, go see your dentist. Hope this is helpful, michael i. Wollock, dmd, agd fellow dentistry at suburban square 610-649-0313.
From . From your description is sound like you have a fistula, which is a draining abcess. You need to see a dentist to deterime the cause of the infection and the proper course of treatment. It may be caused by a periodontal lesion or a non-vital nerve. If so, this will not resolve on it's own or be cured taking antibiotics.