I'm taking wellbutrin twice a day and have noticed that my emotions are greatly hightened, is this normal? #nqlu i'm curious if my emotions are hightened because of the medicine or the thought that the medicine should be hightening my emotions?

In brief: Can

Can you provide some clarification pleased.
Are they positive emotions or painful emotions? Are the emotions heightened because now there is more energy with an increased intensity?

In brief: Can

Dr. Andrius Baskys
Psychiatry - Geriatric

In brief: It

It is a little bit unclear what kind of changes in emotions you are referring to.
However, wellbutrin (bupropion) may enhance energy and motivation early in treatment due to its effects on neurotransmitters norepinephrine and dopamine. Therefore, it is quite possible that what you are experiencing is due to the effect of the drug itself. In some cases wellbutrin (bupropion) is known to interfere with sleep. If this happens, it is a good idea to take the second of the two doses no later than 3 pm.

In brief: It

Dr. Andrius Baskys
Dr. Andrius Baskys