I filled a prescription for klonopin yesterday and it was stolen I have been taking for over 3 years. I have never asked for an early refill or lost or had my meds stolen. Today i was sleeping with the front door open, (i work 2nd shift) i leave the bo

In brief: Because

Because this is a controlled substance and a medication which can be abused it complicates things.
If you believe the medication was stolen, i recommend contacting the police and filing a police report. This will strenghten your case for requesting a replacement prescription. Your insurance company may or may not be willing to pay for a replacement. Because it is a controlled substance, the pharmacy will not be able to replace it without a prescription.

In brief: Because