I am 51 year old women and have been swollen in the legs and ankles, feet and face for over a month. Tests are normal had ultra sound done one heart and liver. Had blood work done all came back normal. I do have thyroid I take meds for. My legs feel so ti

If . If all you've had done are blood tests and an ultrasound of the heart and liver, i'd say you still have a way to go before your doctor should give up. It's also a little unusual for your face to be swollen. I would look into cushing's disease as a possible cause. Perhaps a second opinion is in order?