Is it ok to freeze breast milk?

Yes. You can freeze your freshly pumped breastmilk for up to 3 months. It is best to keep it the back of your freezer to keep it very cold. Some report that if you have a separate deep freezer you may even keep it for longer.
Yes. Breast milk can stay for up to 6 months in the back of the freezer or in a deep freeze with a consistent temperature. Avoid keeping it in the door of the freezer as the temperature increases each time the freezer door opens. To defrost the breast milk, leave it in the refrigerator for a day before you plan on using it.