Should i go to er? I have had back pain, chest pain, and slight shortness of breath for well over a week now. In the past couple of days, my upper left abdomen has swollen, is extremely painful, and very tender to the touch. My left side and my back also

In brief: Hello.

Hello. I can't diagnose your condition.
However you describe severe pain in the left upper quadrant of your abdomen with swelling and tenderness to palpation. You also have nausea as well as shortness of breath with pain extending into the chest and back. I think that this constellation of symptoms would warrant an evaluation at an emergency room. Take care. I hope you are feeling better soon.

In brief: Hello.

Hello. I can't diagnose your condition.
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology