My 29 year old daughter was told on 3/5 the baby she was carrying had down syndrome. He was delivered on 3/9 at 33 weeks! although there were signs early enough in the pregnancy like unsuaul water retention because the baby wasn't swallowing food due to a

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: I

I am so sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
This is a question that needs to be posed to the lawyers here on avvo.Com. However, i must tell you that there are a lot of resources for parents that have children with down syndrome. Your daughter should meet with a social worker to get information on all the resources available to her and the baby. All the best.

In brief: I

Dr. Shontae Buffington