What's my chance of surviving breast cancer with each type of surgery?

It depends. In general, survival from breast cancer depends on a multitude of other factors not just the type of surgery. However, if all other things are the same, the type of surgery does not seem to matter much. Studies have proven that a mastectomy (complete removal of the breast) achieves equivalent cancer outcomes to a lumpectomy plus radiation (removal of just the cancer followed by radiation).
It Depends. For early stage breast cancer, there is no difference in survival whether you have a mastectomy or a lumpectomy. But you are more likely to have cancer come back in your breast after a lumpectomy, which would require further surgery (usually a mastectomy). 1 in 12 women have breast cancer return in the breast within 10 years after a lumpectomy + radiation.
It depends. Survival data or prognosis is very dependent on stage of the cancer and the response to each tumor by therapy. In general the type of surgery mastectomy versus a lumpectomy when coupled with radiation therapy does not influence the survival.
It depends. Days of more surgery means better survival are long gone. Survival is dependent on multidisciplinary treatments including radiotherapy, chemotherapy and targeted theapy.