Where does radiesse work best? I've heard good things about radiesse from friends, but i've also heard it's not the right choice for all areas. I want to know what works best in different facial areas so i can make the right choices when i figure out whic

Dr. Peter Certo
Dentistry

In brief: Always

Always consult with your doctor when it comes to this to check where he/she is comfortable placing it.
The Radiesse (dermal fillers) people say: 1. Naso-labial folds, 2. Cheeks, 3. Corner of the mouth. I like it for naso-labial fold and marionette line corrections only.

In brief: Always

Dr. Peter Certo
Dr. Peter Certo
Dr. Scott Smith
Dentistry - Periodontics

In brief: Great

Great question and there are a couple of reasons why my patients like it more.
First it tends to last longer - a year and a half is about average, and second it is applicable in most areas. I do not use it in very thin dermal regions such as the lips, however I use in most other applications such as nasolabial folds, marionette lines, cheek augmentation and chin area. Best regards, dr. Smith.

In brief: Great

Dr. Scott Smith
Dr. Scott Smith
Dr. Richard Fleming
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: With

With all due respect i suggest that you decide where fillers are needed and then select the best product rather than select Radiesse (dermal fillers) and then decide where to put it.
The only 2 places i don't use Radiesse (dermal fillers) are the lower eyelid margins where the skin is very thin and the lips where i want a softer product.

In brief: With

Dr. Richard Fleming
Dr. Richard Fleming