Is it normal for 17 year olds to get hot flashes daily? I am on wellbutrin and Prozac so i don't know if this could contribute to the hot flashes. Also, i get major headaches and high blood pressure runs in my family. What does this sound like? I have sev

In brief: Most

Most 17 year olds don't get hot flashes.
However if you are being treated for panic attacks or anxiety disorder, this can cause symptoms that are similar. I would ask your psychiatrist about this. Take care.

In brief: Most

Dr. Susie Mendelsohn
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Hot Flashes

You are most probably experiencing some sort of reaction to the medications.
If you are taking them for some sort of anxiety disorder, however, then the illness may be causing some of your hot flashes. I recommend discussing this with your doctor.

In brief: Hot Flashes

Dr. Alan Ali
Thorough medical workup is recommended to explore medical causes first, if not already done.
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology