How long do you have to wait to have sex when on Depo-Provera provera (medroxyprogesterone)? I had unprotected sex 2 days after, can I be pregnant? Unprotected sex and curious

Part . Part of this depends on the relation to when you got depoprovera after your period, if you got it in the first five days of your period starting, it works within 1-2 days; but if you got it after that it takes 14 days to protect you. Please consult the provider who placed it and see if they recommend that you have a pregnancy test. Meanwhile using a condom would be safest.