What are some causes for small bumps with a clear liquid, like blisters, to pop up on your hands and feet? I am a diabetic, but have kept it in check with my diet. Other than that these blisters come up at times and sometimes they don't.

Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry

In brief: Have it evaluated.

There are many types and causes of skin rashes.
Several types of inflammatory conditions of the skin, allergic reactions, and sometimes bacterial, viral or fungal infections can cause rashes on the skin. Insect bites can also be the cause of a rash on the skin. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment.

In brief: Have it evaluated.

Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. James Seward
Dermatology

In brief: Hard

Hard to tell without a clinical examination, but perhaps this may be dyshidrotic eczema.
Read more about eczema and treatment options at the link below. I hope that helps!

In brief: Hard

Dr. James Seward
Dr. James Seward
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine