Is radiesse a good choice for under my eyes? I'm thinking about getting filler under my eyes. I'm considering radiesse because it can last a long time. I've read that it can last longest in areas that you don't move a lot. So it would be great for under m

Fillers tear trough. While many surgeons use fillers for treating the tear troughs, this is an off label use. Be sure to have your face evaluated by a board certified facial plastic surgeon.
The . The company that produces Radiesse (dermal fillers) does not recommend that it be placed under the eyes. The hyaluronic fillers are much better. Perlane last almost as long as radiesse (dermal fillers). Ask your doctor about it. Good luck.
You're . You're right that Radiesse placement can be tricky under the eyes due to the thin skin there. I find that hyaluronic acid fillers like restylane, (dermal fillers) Perlane or juvderm are more forgiving in that region.