Can you tell me the signs of depression?

Depression. Depressed mood for a consistent period of time, low energy, lack of motivation, difficulties with appetite, under or over sleeping, fatigue, as well as other symptoms can occur. In some people, suicidal ideation is present.
Sad. Sadness for more than 3 consecutive weeks, with lack of desireto do the things that you usally like to do. Not sleeping well or sleeping to much. Change in eating patterns. Anxiety, worrying about everything, lack of energy and suicidal thoughts, which will constitutote a medical emergency.