Girl has sexual intercourse with a guy who used a condom only when about to ejaculate... Get period after two weeks but the following month is late 1 week ., is it possible she is pregnant?

In brief: Hello.

Hello. I don't know if the girl is pregnant.
I am somewhat confused with the description. Prior to ejaculation, pre-ejaculate can appear at the tip of the penis. It is clear and contains a low concentration of sperm. So, even if a condom was worn during ejaculation, there could be sperm emissions prior to that. If the woman had a normal period after that episode of sexual intercourse, then she should not be pregnant from that event.

In brief: Hello.

Dr. Cindy Juster