I need to know weather I need to go to the doctor tomorrow or go to the ER today? I have bumps that itch all over my body but I have had chicken pox 3 times already, I have diarehea and rotten egg burps I have a runny nose and a sore throat should I go

Hello. . Hello. I can't diagnose your condition. The combination of a rash, abdominal discomfort, headache, diarrhea, burping, sore throat and a runny nose could be caused by a viral infection. If you develop a fever of 104 or greater that is a reason to seek urgent care. If you develop difficulty breathing or swelling of tongue or throat that is an emergency. Because of diarrhea, you need to be drinking water to avoid dehydration. If inspite of attempts to remain hydrated; you develop a high resting pulse rate and you feel dizzy upon getting up, that means you might have still become dehydrated. If you can't remain adequately hydrated, you may need to be seen at an emergency room for intravenous hydration. Currently, you are not describing symptoms that would dictate a emergency evaluation. However, if your situation worsens, you may need to consider that option. I hope that you feel better soon. Take care.