Hello. This is worrisome.
Toxic vapors enter through our lungs and move from there into our blood stream. Depending on the chemicals, they often can effect the membranes of your eyes, nose and throat. The fact that you lost consciousness is significant. I hope that you accepted ambulance transport to the hospital to be evaluated. I can not tell you if the toxins are still in your blood stream. The problem is that even, if they aren't there can be damage to particular areas of your body. Please get checked out.